View Han So Hee 100 Days My Prince Cast PNG

View Han So Hee 100 Days My Prince Cast PNG. Hundred days' husband / dear husband of 100 days. 100 days my prince is one of the most popular korean dramas of all time.

Han So Hee Drama - Tragic Backstories (100 Days My Prince ...
Han So Hee Drama - Tragic Backstories (100 Days My Prince ... from i.ytimg.com
You are trying to squeeze so. She is married to lee tae oh and they have a son. 백일의 낭군님 / baekilui nanggunnim.

100 days my prince is considered one of the most popular kdramas of 2018, national and international fans love the drama and its plot.

백일의 낭군님 / baegilui nanggunnim. Lee yul is the crown prince of joseon, a perfectionist who disregards the majority of those in the royal palace and appears cold and demanding when in reality, he is just han so hee (1994). 100 days my prince pushes me more to be kind and generous. 100 days my prince (english title) / hundred days' husband (literal title).


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url